Heat stroke- We can't say it enough
- Avoid walking your dogs during hot spells like today. Early morning and late evenings are best as cooler
- Do not come early to your appointment as you will be waiting until your appointment time in your car with your pet
- Avoid any unnecessary journeys with your pet and never leave them unattended in your car
- Short nosed breeds and over weight breeds are more susceptible to heat stroke
- Make sure your pet as plenty of shade and access to clean drinking water at all times
- Freeze some treat filled Kongs for them, give them ice cubes with frozen treats and leave out a damp blanket for them to lie on if needed.