The Fingal SPCA relies on various financial streams in order to fund our work. They are:
- A grant from the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine
- A grant from our local Fingal County Council
- Generous donations directly from the public
- Collections in local supermarkets
- Our own fundraising efforts.
The Fingal SPCA have NO paid workers, all the people who work in the Fingal SPCA are volunteers and take no wage. All monies laid out by our volunteers from their own money to pay for expenses incurred as part of their volunteer work are reimbursed upon production of receipts.